The policy is part of our terms of us, which in addition preside over luludecor's relationship with you in relation to the Sites and Services. Incase if you do not agree with any of the portion of this Policy, please do not use the Sites or Services.
1. The Information We Collect
Whenever you interact with us via the site, we collect personal and other information from you. Namely, there are two kinds of information websites and interactive applications obtained about you: (A) Anonymous Information and (B) Personally Identifiable Information. The segment notifies what types of Anonymous Information and Personally Identifiable Information we collect from you when you access or use our Sites and/or Services.
1. Anonymous Information: "Anonymous Information" is data in a form that cannot be used to recognize or make contact with you, and it may include information such as your browser type or your Internet Protocol (IP) address. Luludecor, every now and then can retain third parties to help collect aggregate information pertaining to the site and/or services.
Device Information. Sometimes, we may also collect non-personal information about the computer, mobile device or other device you use to access the Sites or Services, such as IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language and other transactional information. Web servers robotically make out your device by its IP address. We do not connect IP addresses to any Personally Identifiable Information, even if such information is of your own accord provided by a user or visitor. The Sites and Services may also gather anonymous "traffic data" that does not individually identify you but, that may be accommodating for marketing purposes or for improving the products and services we offer.
Even though a major part of web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can alter your browser to prevent cookies or inform you each time you are sent a cookie. Nevertheless, if you put out of action or block cookies on your browser, the features on our sites may not function properly. Furthermore, if you disable or block cookies, you won't be able to make a purchase from the site.
How your information is used?
As you register with our site, purchase products, respond to any survey, enter a contest or participate in any of our surveys or marketing communication, we may use your information and it is used in the following ways:
- To allow us deliver the type of product or content offering in which you are most interested and to personalize your site experience.
- To allow us better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To process your transactions quickly.
- To govern a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
Several security measures are implemented in order to maintain the safety of your personal information. In view of the fact that, your personal information is contained following secured networks, they are only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Secure server is offered, when you place orders or access your personal information. Sensitive/credit information that you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Queries and comment
Your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy, is most welcome. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
This policy applies only to information collected through our website and not to information collected offline.